|Observation data (J2000.0 epoch)|
|Right ascension||23h 11.1m|
|Distance||11.4 kly (3.48 kpc)|
|Apparent magnitude (V)||7.9|
|Apparent dimensions (V)||7.0′|
NGC 7510 is an open cluster of stars located around 11,400 light years away in the constellation Cepheus, near the border with Cassiopeia. At this distance, the light from the cluster has undergone extinction from interstellar gas and dust equal to E(B – V) = 0.90 ± 0.02 magnitude in the UBV photometric system. Its brightest member is a giant star with a stellar classification of B1.5 III. This cluster forms part of the Perseus Spiral Arm. It has a Trumpler class rating of II 2 m and is around 10 million years old.
- James O'Meara, Stephen (2007), Steve O'Meara's Herschel 400 Observing Guide, Cambridge University Press, p. 278, ISBN 0521858933, https://books.google.com/books?id=Nyh9fAC_tpIC&pg=PA278.
- Paunzen, E. et al. (November 2005), "CCD photometric search for peculiar stars in open clusters. VI. NGC 1502, NGC 3105, Stock 16, NGC 6268, NGC 7235 and NGC 7510", Astronomy and Astrophysics 443 (1): 157–162, arXiv:astro-ph/0508151, Bibcode 2005A&A...443..157P, doi:10.1051/0004-6361:20053287.
- Barbon, R.; Hassan, S. M. (February 1996), "A new study of the young open cluster NGC 7510", Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement 115: 325–332, Bibcode 1996A&AS..115..325B.
- Crossen, Craig; Rhemann, Gerald (2004), Sky Vistas: Astronomy for Binoculars and Richest-Field Telescopes, Springer, p. 78, ISBN 3211008519, https://books.google.com/books?id=mfJeWrJRqrkC&pg=PA78.
As a reminder, article comments are only for discussions on how to improve the article. Please direct other comments to a user's talk page. Please be formal and do not use excessive uppercase. Please be advised you may receive an automatic block if you break the article comments policy. For information regarding what is acceptable/not acceptable in article comments, please message Joey (talk), Natalia (talk), ynoss (talk), or Daniel (older account/talk).
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1 at line 379: attempt to call method 'match' (a nil value).
- NGC 7510 on WikiSky: DSS2, SDSS, GALEX, IRAS, Hydrogen α, X-Ray, Astrophoto, Sky Map, Articles and images
Lua error in package.lua at line 95: loop or previous error loading module 'Module:Buffer'.